Buying with FM
WOULD YOU TAKE SWIMMING LESSONS FROM SOMEONE WHO’D NEVER JUMPED INTO THE DEEP END?
Neither Would We. Fox Marin's Made Plenty of Waves in Downtown Toronto's Buying Market, and We're Committed to Bringing That Experience to the Exacting Process of Finding you a New Home.
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned investor, or someone in between, our customized process ensures all your specific needs are met. Everyone handles the buying process differently, but we pride ourselves on our flexibility in remaining an objective third party, and use our tools and experience to provide sound advice before, during, and after the purchase.
This is our approach to buying:
We take the time to understand your individual level of experience with home buying and ownership, and follow a thoughtful approach that’s based on five key principles:
- Planning is paramount: We develop a customized buying strategy based on your requirements, and empower you with information to properly assess a property, its value and potential.
- Open, honest, and frequent communication is key: We’re in constant contact with you every step of the way, and keep you informed the moment we have relevant news and associated market data. The Toronto market moves quickly, and having the most current figures helps you to make a confident decision. At the same time, we’re very honest with our assessments. If we think there’s a better property out there for you, we’ll let you know.
- Our network is your network: We’ve created a powerful network that includes connections with top agents across Toronto. We also have access to exclusive listings and other opportunities that you won’t find on MLS.
- Our “all-in” attitude means we play to win: Your long-term interests supersede the transaction. We know we’re successful when we’ve made the right decision for you on your timelines, and whether we’re attending open houses or negotiating on your behalf, we’re always working in your best interests, in everything we do.
- We’re in it for the long term: From the first meeting through to closing, and long after the final sale, you’ll always have access to Fox Marin Associates and our network of qualified partners.