WE’RE IN THE BUSINESS OF EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS.
In a Competitive, Fast-Paced Market, You Won’t Get a Second Chance to Stage a First Impression. We Take the Branding and Marketing of Your Home Very Seriously.
If it’s one thing we’ve learned, it takes hard work to sell your home. But hard work pays dividends. Especially when you have the right partner in your corner — someone who’ll help you to navigate through the process and do the heavy-lifting in order to maximize results — no matter the size, shape, or value of the property.
Over the years, we’ve refined our sales approach to focus on five key principles that deliver outstanding returns for our clients:
- Details matter: From competitive research and listings development, to staging and marketing properties, we invest time and energy in positioning your property to gain the best possible results.
- Branding makes a difference: Our personalized sales approach includes custom-designed marketing collateral, professional photography, and digital and social media exposure — all based in the business fundamentals that have driven our success over the past two decades.
- Hard work pays dividends: Whether it’s hiding wires or scrubbing your terrace before the photographer arrives, there’s no job we won’t do to present your property in a positive light.
- Open and honest communication is key: We’re in constant contact with you every step of the way, so you’re always in the know.
- Our network is your network: We provide complete transaction management, with access to lawyers, mortgage brokers, home inspectors and contractors you can trust.
We’ve Developed a Number of Great Tools to Prepare Our Clients for the Selling Process.
At our first seller intake meeting, we will address the following important considerations for before, during, and after the closing of the sale:
Outlining Your Objectives & Expectations
- Pre-Home Inspection Report
- Pre Listing Preparation
- Pricing Your Home to Sell
- Creating a Buying Atmosphere
- Communication & Reporting
- Reviewing & Understanding Offers
- Negotiating Your Deal
- Best Time to List